Sununu responds to criticism of health care fund relief efforts, says $50M fund still making allocations
Click here to view this article at the source publication

Posted on 5/12/2020 by
Posted in

New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu responded Monday to criticism from two Democratic state lawmakers over the state’s Emergency Health Care System Relief Fund Review Committee.

The governor established the $50 million fund last month to give relief to hospitals during the coronavirus pandemic. About 200 health care providers are waiting to have applications approved, Sen. Cindy Rosenwald and Rep. Sharon Nordgren said in a letter to Sununu. They accused the governor of moving too slowly and leaving out smaller health care providers.

« Back home