Juvenile hospitalized after latest incident at Granite Pathways youth treatment center
Click here to view this article at the source publication

Posted on 12/5/2019 by
Posted in

A juvenile was taken to the hospital after ingesting hand sanitizer at Granite Pathways youth treatment center Wednesday, officials said, in an incident that comes a week after the state announced it was ending its contract with the facility due to recent overdoses.

The Manchester Fire Department said crews were called to the facility on River Road just after noon. The juvenile was taken to Elliot Hospital but further information on the person’s condition was not available.

« Back home