NH Medical Examiner Confirms Death at Congressman’s Restaurant Resulted From Norovirus
Click here to view this article at the source publication
Late Tuesday afternoon, the New Hampshire Office of the Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) released a statement confirming the death of a patron who ate at Rep. Chris Pappas’ restaurant was directly linked to his exposure to the norovirus.
“The (OCME) has determined that norovirus was a contributing cause of death in the person who passed away after attending an event at the Puritan Backroom in Manchester, New Hampshire, on November 24, 2019. The OCME completed its final report today after conducting an autopsy last month. The person who died is an adult from Hillsborough county. No additional details about this person will be released by the New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) due to federal and state privacy laws,” the statement said.